Will fiancee visiting U.S. while waiting for visa cause problems?

estomax

Hey Guys,

I am currently waiting for my fiancee visa to be approved, and i won't go into detail on it right now, but I wanted to know, will it cause any problems in the consulate there or here later if my fiancee visits me in the U.S. while the application is in process? She would be coming as a tourist, and she doesn't need a Visa to come here (from Estonia).

Can her coming to visit here cause any issues?
thanks in advance!

She can attempt to visit you without any long term issues. She should be mentally prepared for an entry denial however. It may happen.

will it cause any problems in the consulate there or here later if my fiancee visits me in the U.S. while the application is in process?

she shouldn't have any problems, i did it whilst mine was pending. i would however advise her to make sure she has evidence of ties to her home country to prove she has to return at that time. ( a return flight ticket + rental lease, or deed for home, car titles, loans, work schedule and managers contact details.)

Yes, bring plenty of proof of returning to her country. The worst thing that can happen is that they will not allow her to enter, but it will not have an effect on the decision of your K1 visa. Many people visit the USA while their K1 visas are pending, and most get in without problems.

she shouldn't have any problems, i did it whilst mine was pending. i would however advise her to make sure she has evidence of ties to her home country to prove she has to return at that time. ( a return flight ticket + rental lease, or deed for home, car titles, loans, work schedule and managers contact details.)