• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Will Asia become CURRENT in next month's Visa Bulletin?

No need to worry guys. After today the will be a great laughter on ur faces. Am sure about it....Asia Current

Moday has just begun in the US. Midday Kentucky time or evening Kentucky time the bulletin wil be updated. But I'm sure the letters have been dispatched already.

I'm happy for u guys who are current in september. Our waits shall not be in vain and wish u all successful interview ahead.
Cheers!!!

We are honest people & we need to be in America sooner and that is God's decision, so we are ready to go......thanks everybody for your patients & encouragement throughout the whole process & remember post your interview experiance for others to benifit.

Really I am so happy, and from my hear I appreciate you guys, and I am really happy that every one who win will have a chance, really I wish you all the best and I wish you all make it through, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :) I will pray for all of you now

really guys thanks all of you for your patients and encouragement, in this fourm I find friends and I find sister, even if I didn't se you, but you are the best and I know that you are good people and I wish you all the best from my heart

What did I tell you! Both of you are current!

Congratulations! Brothers!!!!!!!!:cool:;)

Yes we are current in September. Now I'm beginning do medical so that by mid August all my documents are ready. I anticipate to be appear before the CO on 6th September.

really guys thanks all of you for your patients and encouragement, in this fourm I find friends and I find sister, even if I didn't se you, but you are the best and I know that you are good people and I wish you all the best from my heart

firo
Now I can even see from your post that you are a relieved man and full of joy. Let's start the medicals as soon as possible to avoid any administration process. All the best my brother in the remains stages of getting your Green Card.

yes my friend what is the problem with that, you can call them to confirm your interview date if your date is not scheduled yet they will tell you to call after few days or maybe one week, so no problem with that, at least no more waiting of visa bulletin now, that was the hard part I guess

yes my friend what is the problem with that, you can call them to confirm your interview date if your date is not scheduled yet they will tell you to call after few days or maybe one week, so no problem with that, at least no more waiting of visa bulletin now, that was the hard part I guess

firo
Seriously you are the man. You always tell me what I want to hear. Let me call them and explain the situation. I will keep you posted.