Wife received Interview Letter but not me

n400BH9

Wife and myself submitted our N400 application June2014. She has received interview letter and her status also shows Inline for Interview'.
However, I received in late July a 'yellow letter', wife had also received same day. My status still shows 'Initial Review'.
Its already approaching 150 days since N400 application was submitted.
Called thrice USCIS on 800 number and last time was informed its with local office=San Fernando Valley.
USICS timeline for office shows: Updated Oct24, 2014; SFVallye Aug31-2014 dealing with March 23, 2014 files.
But they couldn't answer following questions: 1)why wife received 'interview letter', 2) my status still shows 'Initial Review' but already done Biometrics in July and received end July 'yellow letter'.

Please someone kindly give some 'Input' and ease anxiety, thanks in advance.

They're weird like that. My father applied later than I did and had an interview a week after my interview. He received a notification saying he's been placed in line for Oath while I haven't.

That said, since it's been 150 days, I'd try and speak to a higher level personnel by dialing the 1-800 number and I'd also try and meet someone at the center where people are normally interviewed at.

They have standard reply: 'Every case is different, its to case to case basis', 'Don't worry you are still in timeline'...
I don't know the fact that I made call twice in this month and once last month, may worsen this...
I think just wait!!!!!