Why the hell is my Federal Labor in Chicago taking too much time....?

mkvr

Registered Users (C)
Got appoved for Michigan Labor in April 01....Got applied for Federal labor in Chicago on June 14.. 01... under RIR EB2 and such @#$!$. Today, my case was sent back to Michigan.....my lawyer is not able to get any reason from DOL.... I want to know the possible reasons for this action by Chicago DOL.........

No Title

Chicago Federal DOL might have mentioned any reason. Your lawyer need to find out these. It could be lot of reason, may be your company had a lay off etc.

Happy to see some RIR problem

I am a great sufferer in Non-RIR categori from NY. Happy to see so called RIR trouble.

Dol CHICAGO

MY CASE IS ALSO RETURNED FROM CHICAGO DUE TO INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE OF RIR

you...A...h..le

aarre loudae.....

mera gayaa tho... thu kyon khush hain..
Ek chaantaaa dhoongaa kheenchke.

No Title

One of the possible reasons-

1. Salary not enough.
2. Job ad too restrictive.
3. Might have layoffs.
4. Fraud.

to habib man you sick person, you will never come up in life if have that feeling.

case of sour grapes - habib

stop being so sadistic and bitter habib...very bad attitude.

Appeal to the Web Master

Can this guy be removed from this forum please??? Please censor his messages!!!

Minka!!! Did you get the Federal Labor cleared at last???

Did you get the Federal Labor cleared at last???
    If yes how many more days it took? Pls. do let me know.

Habib is a total loser

Sad to see people derive pleasure from other\'s misfortune.

You SUCK Habib!!! You don\'t belong to this forum. Take your sorry ass and run.

How to you find out it has reached chicago fedral

I am new to this. would like to know how I can find out that my case has gone to chicago regional and to get the case number. I just know that my lawyer got a fax from DOL illinois on Nov 5th that and has a filing number and a priority date of June 27. does this mean that on nov 5th my state was cleared and it has gone to fedral. please help me with this one.

Recent developments - RIR Rejections

Due to the current Job situation there seems to be more scrutiny and rejection of RIR cases. This mostly seems to happen in Fed Labor. My company has fiked a number of RIR application.

However there were recent Memos saying that RIR rejections are highy possible and the Attorney is evaluating each case for EB1 or regular Labor.

So be ready and hope for the best.