Why so much difference in processing time between EB3 and EB2?

I think the logic is simple...
EB2 is supposed to be either more experienced or more qualified..
So, more skills, more wait, more sufferings....
Does it make sense????May be in BCIS terms!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

In reply to

First comes illegal then less experience (EB3) then EB2 EB1 ...

Before illegal comes the category nothing.
The INS is going about in that order of priority.
Its doing Nothing now.

Rasmeek

Originally posted by Wewillovercome
It works in reverse order.

First comes illegal then less experience (EB3) then EB2 EB1 ...

Most acceptable priority!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are tons of EB3 people from May/June 2002 are waiting here. As for as processing is concerned there is no difference between EB3 and EB2 group. They will just compare with your labor.
EB2 has problem as it is clubbed with NIW applications, which does not have Labor certification, which will go under more scrutiny. EB3 does not have to pass through this layer.

It does not matter whether you are EB2 or EB3 but pain is pain.

Tammy2,

I think you got this one wrong.

NIW is one of the special category of EB2, most of the people on this forum would have filed EB2 along with the approved labor certification.

If BCIS did not recognize the difference in EB2 and EB3 I-140 applications, they would not post the processing time separately..

Originally posted by tammy2
There are tons of EB3 people from May/June 2002 are waiting here. As for as processing is concerned there is no difference between EB3 and EB2 group. They will just compare with your labor.
EB2 has problem as it is clubbed with NIW applications, which does not have Labor certification, which will go under more scrutiny. EB3 does not have to pass through this layer.

It does not matter whether you are EB2 or EB3 but pain is pain.

It is clubed with NIW people (NIW does not require Labor)for processing purpose. So they will process together. That is what i wanted to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
If "
It is clubed with NIW people
" you mean all EB-2 applications are processed together, you are wrong. There is a distinction between NIW and EB2 application requiring labor certification.

In fact VSC publish two processing times for EB2. one for NIW and other for normal processing.

Originally posted by tammy2
It is clubed with NIW people (NIW does not require Labor). So they will process together. That is what i wanted to say.

Petition for faster processing of EB2 I140

I am in favor of requesting Mr. Khanna for a petition. Should we start a new thread to gather support for a petition??? How do we approach Mr. Khanna???

S

Why Mr. Khanna has to do this free for us everytime? Let each one of us pay $10 to the pool, and then ask Rajiv to help us. Though he may help us without taking money, he already did many times. Each time it do not look good. This time we will ask him to petiton in more effective way.

My opinion.

The best way to reduce these delays is the one suggested by EDISON.

Email the backlog petition to your local Congressional office by the click of a button

Petition for 140 EB2 delay

z/OS V1.4
I agree with you and very much ready to contribute $10/- for this cause.
EB2 Solo ND 11/01/2002 EAC03025XXXXXX No approval yet

Though I am OK upto $50/- person. I would suggest to keep it $25 or $30 .
Post it here or in separate thread about how we are going ahead.
May be someone talk to lawyer and get an estimate and we may distribute the amount amongst persons willing to contribute.

Guys,

Let us say 1000 members sign the petition. Whoever signs the petition has to pay $10, It will be total $10,000. I think the fund is enough.

Somebody, who knows Rajiv ask to give an mailing address. We will send checks directly to the address. Though one cannot find if every person who signs the petition will send a check or not, we will leave that to one's honesty.

Now can somebody (moderator or some active person on this forum who contacted Rajiv before), please contact Rajiv and find out if he prepares petition for us?

Just pass this link to his mail id.

Last edited by a moderator: