Which Visa to apply for? - Visitors or Fiance's

Anderland

Hello,

I came to U.S. 8 years ago with green card. I since acquired U.S. citizenship about 2 years ago.
I am currently full time employed and full time student.
I have visited Lithuania (where I am from) this summer.
I met a girl there that I went on a date with, and it turned out really well.
We are keeping in touch via skype and facebook and things are looking promising.
I offered her to come to visit me this winter to give us a chance to know each other better and travel a bit.
My girlfriend would like to take this opportunity and visit me then come back to Lithuania.
The visit would be for 2-3 weeks only due to her work in Lithuania. (she would not be able to spend more time in the U.S)
My girlfriend has Masters in Law and works in Lithuania.

Question: Should my girlfriend apply for visitors visa and specify the purpose of traveling to meet me or should she apply for fiances visa but specify the true reason regardless?
What purpose should my girlfriend specify and which Visa to apply for to get the best chance of getting a visa approved?

Note: We are not planning to marry, because we are not so sure about our relationship yet, but we might want to do this in the near future ( upcoming 1-2 years ) if our relationship turns out well.

Thanks in advance,
-A

In this case, a visiting visa is more appropriate. But note, there are chances she may be denied entry at the airport if she tells them she was coming to visit a boyfriend.

Since you both are not engaged at the moment and have no plans to marry, she should apply for a B-2 visa.

Question: Should my girlfriend apply for visitors visa and specify the purpose of traveling to meet me or should she apply for fiances visa but specify the true reason regardless?
What purpose should my girlfriend specify and which Visa to apply for to get the best chance of getting a visa approved?