1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Listen to a discussion by Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna in the November 21 conference call recording. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified when new updates are posted.

which number is the certificate number for naturalization

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by yuer_sz, Oct 24, 2004.

1. yuer_sz

yuer_sz New Member

Hi,

I got my citizenship through naturalization.

Currently I am in the process to fill out I-130 form for my parents. I have 2 questions regarding the I-130 form:

1. Item 10 is Alien Registration Number. Since I am already a citizen, do I need to fill out my A# there?

2. Item 13 under the naturalization check point, it asks to give certificate number of citizenship. On my Certificate of Naturalization form, there are two numbers. One is the A# (INS Registration Number) which is the same as my Alien Registration A#. The other is on the up right side of my certificate, something like No. XXXXX. My guess is that the second number is used by the local office. Shall I fill out my A# or the other number there?

Thanks again for your help!

2. dip92

dip92 Registered Users (C)

Your A# is Alien number which you have to put in the form where they asked your alien number. Other # is naturalization number which you have to put r where they said put your citizenship/naturalization number. I think it helps.

Good luck!

Dip