which number is the certificate number for naturalization

yuer_sz

Hi,

I got my citizenship through naturalization.

Currently I am in the process to fill out I-130 form for my parents. I have 2 questions regarding the I-130 form:

1. Item 10 is Alien Registration Number. Since I am already a citizen, do I need to fill out my A# there?

2. Item 13 under the naturalization check point, it asks to give certificate number of citizenship. On my Certificate of Naturalization form, there are two numbers. One is the A# (INS Registration Number) which is the same as my Alien Registration A#. The other is on the up right side of my certificate, something like No. XXXXX. My guess is that the second number is used by the local office. Shall I fill out my A# or the other number there?

Thanks again for your help!

yuer_sz said:
Hi,

I got my citizenship through naturalization.

Currently I am in the process to fill out I-130 form for my parents. I have 2 questions regarding the I-130 form:

1. Item 10 is Alien Registration Number. Since I am already a citizen, do I need to fill out my A# there?

2. Item 13 under the naturalization check point, it asks to give certificate number of citizenship. On my Certificate of Naturalization form, there are two numbers. One is the A# (INS Registration Number) which is the same as my Alien Registration A#. The other is on the up right side of my certificate, something like No. XXXXX. My guess is that the second number is used by the local office. Shall I fill out my A# or the other number there?

Thanks again for your help!

Your A# is Alien number which you have to put in the form where they asked your alien number. Other # is naturalization number which you have to put r where they said put your citizenship/naturalization number. I think it helps.

Good luck!

Dip