"Where to file" I-130 for CP

VisaNutz

Registered Users (C)
I am filing I-130 for my father who will go through CP. I am in the US. Where do I send my I-130. In the main Parents GC thread, it says "for CP, send to your service center". I am in MN, do I send the I-130 directly to a service center, or to the Chicago lockbox?

Thank you. The address on the pdf is for the Chicago lockbox. On the uscis website, it says

Where to File :

All petitioners filing stand-alone Form I-130 must submit their petitions to the Chicago Lockbox instead of a USCIS Service Center. Form I-130 petitions filed with the Chicago Lockbox will be routed to, and adjudicated at, the appropriate USCIS Service Center. This routing will be based on the petitioner’s place of residence in the United States.
Important: Any Form I-130 filed at an incorrect location will be rejected.

It's just that in the sticky thread (page 1) it says CP I-130 should go to service center. Is that wrong then?

Thanks baraider

USCIS keeps on changing FORMs, addresses, procedures, printers, PCs and other hardware, officers, fees, rules and whatever that can be changed.
Stickies were written when USCIS was INS, and Homeland Security was not in the picture then. USCIS is the final source of truth. Stickies are for general guideline only. You are already on the right track. :)

I see. Here is another issue.
The lockbox address is PO BOX 804625, Chicago IL 60680-4107, however, when I try to print a label off USPS, USPS automatically "standardize" the address to PO BOX 804625, Chicago IL 60680-4143... no way to change it!!

How 'bout writing it down with hands ?
That could be restricted ZIP + 4 code not available for masses except for some very selected ones who are processing their parent's visa.