where is SUPERMANN?

Thanks for the prayers - really helped !

My wife and I had a very smooth and successful CP on Jan23rd in Chennai and got the much coveted I-551 stamp yestered at the POE - Chicago.
Chennai Jan CPers did seem like all had smooth and successful CPs - you can check out some of the Posts under "Chennai Jan CPers - Part II" (the link sounds something like that).
Thanks and Best Wishes !
cdevaro

Superman

Hope you have everything sorted out and have received your Visa papers. Please do let us know when you do get a chance to update this website.

completed on Jan 31st.

Hi ,

I read in another thread that Superman has to go again next day or some thing like that but I hope he would have completed by this time.

Any how I got mine cleared on 31st. I kept only the required documents which came along with P4 and I think may be that is why I was called and cleared immediately. I was the first person to pay the fees and get out. I was out by 10.00 AM.

Best wishes for other CPers and this is the best and coolest process in my entire GC process.

Thanks

Superman received his Visa - Check his email response

Got email response from Superman and here it is

###################################################

To: rajbabu2@yahoo.com

Subject: Re: CP Interview

Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 07:10:43

Sorry for not able to post anything recently. My wife went through
sputeum and skin testa for 3 days. Received the Medical report and I went back to consulate to submit the same. I just received the packet with the GC from the consulate and is mistake free. I will post my detailed experience as soon as possible.

Every thing is going fine now. Convey my Thanks to all for their wishes.
-Venkat.

############################################################

I think his DOE is 02/09/02, I think he will deatil his experience after that.

Raj

CP success on Jan25

Folks,

I had a smooth CP interview in Chennai on Jan 24. I followed the list which was posted here. Stayed in Hotel Savera ( kind of expensive and comparable to a 30$ Motel in US). The Hotel is pretty old and the rooms have a very musty smell. The food was very good though, had excellent breakfast everyday. Went to Camera Citi opposite Chola Sheraton for our immigration photographs. Went to Vijayalakshmi for our medicals. There was lot of confusion that day with lots of people turning up without appointments causing havoc on the scheduling. I heard that people had to wait for 3 hours for their appointments. So I strongly recommend trying to get a morning appointment before 11 before things start piling up. For the interview we were called second and the officer went through all the documents. Then he claimed that I did not submit my paystubs or my marriage certificate. I had submitted those and he had misplaced it with my wife\'s papers. Anyway after a few tense moments he found it and asked us to pay the fees and we were out of there. Got the Passport and other papers in Trivandrum in 2 days, error free. I will be checking this forum to answer any questions if need be. Once again thanks to all the people on this forum. I also had the pleasure of meeting Superman in person and hanging out with him and his wife at Lister and at camera citi.

Thanks,

Orumathiri