Where do I send I-864 forms?

Greencardman

Hi, could you please tell me where to send my I-864 forms? I've searched everywhere, but to no avail. Not even the website for I 864 mentions it.
Thank you

What is telling you to send I-864? Usually, I-864 is filed by people in one of two circumstances: 1) People applying for Adjustment of Status in a relative category; the I-485 requires the petitioner's I-864 per the I-485 instructions, so you would send it with the I-485. Or 2) people going through Consular Processing, in which case at some point in the process they will ask the petitioner to send I-864.

Hi, my mother who is a Green card holder sponsored me for a Green Card. But she does not have enough income. So my sister is a joint sponsor. So I am trying to send both their I 864 forms, but I do not know the address.

Are you doing Adjustment of Status (inside the U.S.)? or Consular Processing (outside the U.S.)?

If you are applying from outside the U.S., you are doing Consular Processing. I believe they will contact your mother with the instructions regarding the I-864 when the time comes.