• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Where do I get the DV-2003 forms??

No Title

You don\'t need a form but you can create your own form using
word or excel. If you need the full instruction on what to put on the form let me know.

No Title

Yes Please I do ......... where and when do I send the information? whet do I need other than pictures.
Thanks.

How to fill out the DV 2001 form?

I found it difficult to determine whether I need to include the date of marriage in the form or not. The sample doesn\'t have it, but the FAQ has. So which variant should it be?
And one more. Can you help me create a form, please?

wife is US citizen

I\'m planning to enter to lottery this year... again hoping it will go faster than marriage based application in the San Diego area. My wife is a US citizen. Do I need to include her on the entry form anyway?

“Pigs get fatter, hogs get slaughtered”

You are going to get your green card FOR SURE and you are still applying through a lottery.
Just think about those people who have no other chance to come here but through winning the lottery and that YOU take this chance away from them by decreasing their chance of winning.