where do i get fingerprinting done?

appeal1232001

Registered Users (C)
Dudes,

I live in NJ. Anyone who has done fingerprinting for canadian immigration, please let me know.

Police dept doesnt do it anymore, dmv does'nt provide fingerprinting cards either.

I would be so much thankful.

Thanks.

You can get your Finger printing in NJ done by
LUJANSA EXPRESS,INC
121 N. Wahington Avenue
Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: 732-424-8530
They are also open on Saturday. they were charging about $ 15 per person and accept credit cards.

2. go to Jersey City and go to Newark avenue, you will find many indian stores on this road you will find a private parking site on your left and in that Parking you will see a Trailor kind of thing on that in Red is written Immigration services. go to that person he is very good in Fingerprinting. if find difficulty ask any Indian store about that location every body knows him.
This man is the best if due to any reason FBI rejects the finger printing card this man does it free next time. If you go to this man please send his Phone number for others.

Both have FBI cards with them
good Luck!!

Where to get fingerprint in Atlanta

Anybody knows where to get fingerprint in Atlanta?

Thanks in advance.

Another question on fingerprinting

Hi ,

I am applying for canadian PR from Detroit. Is it necessary for my wife to take fingerprints along with me ? As I am the principle applicant , spouce fingerprints are necessary ? She's doing her masters in india. I'll have the 76 points only when my wife is included in my application(other wise 73 points). Please advice.
Thanks in advance.

I am applying for canadian PR from Detroit. Is it necessary for my wife to take fingerprints along with me ?
* If you are in US you should get finerprinting and FBI clearence
If your wife is in India ask her to go to nearest Indian Police station and get a Certificate or typed on Police letter head or wit Police seal that there is nothing adverse against her according to that police station. Inpector should sign with date. Police will tel her go to X then Y you know what that means P A Y................. get in one day.
But Canada immigration is going to do the back ground If she is living in India and they have other resources, but write in covering letter when you submit the file that your wife is in India and you have attached her police clearence from India.

As I am the principle applicant , spouce fingerprints are necessary ?
***If she stayed more then 6 months in US then she needs FBI clearence
She's doing her masters in india. I'll have the 76 points only when my wife is included in my application(other wise 73 points). Please advice.

** better attach you wife eductional qualifications with your file and legally also you have to attach her with your application if you are married.