Where are all of JoeF's answers / contribution??

radd

Registered Users (C)
I was trying to search for some of past discussions by JoeF and I couldn't find them. Later, I realised that all of his replies are deleted!! Even up till yesterday's!!

What happened?? :confused:

Ehm, I can't verify that he has been 'banned'. The more likely scenario is that after he became a citizen he decided that he was wasting too much time discussing things with some of the knuckleheads here and deleted his login.

Now he has left, why don't you take the lead amongst 'knuckleheads' or u too don't want to waste ur intelligence?

hadron said:
Ehm, I can't verify that he has been 'banned'. The more likely scenario is that after he became a citizen he decided that he was wasting too much time discussing things with some of the knuckleheads here and deleted his login.

But I saw his ID being used in a post in this thread just on 05/24.. Poster asked a question and I guess JoeF replied.. And in response.. the original poster mentioned " Thanks JoeF......etc".. puzzling..

Anyway, if I am not mistaken, you cannot delete an ID.. tried once when I opened second id as I couldn't remember first password.

Last edited by a moderator:
If people got taken off the board for putting out wrong information, this place would be empty. He never posted anything politically offensive, and despite lots of personal attacks, he typically kept a remarkable cool.

What he was is a stickler for adherence to the rules. He had this irritating 'you have to do it this way because the law says so and not because it is right' attitude, something I usually only know from older germans or austrians.

He shared with a lot of other people the opinion that a majority of the IT consultant type H1bs and green-cards are borderline fraudulent (at least within the framework of the current laws). This opinion certainly didn't make him popular with the crowd here.

Would be interested to know what happened to him (actually, I am pretty confident that he is doing just fine. the question is what happened to his login).