when to quit language school when I-765 and I-485 are being processed?

query10

I am a permanent resident. My wife is F1 student, still going to language school to keep her status. I-130 accepted a while ago..We submitted I765 and I485 concurrently a couple of months ago.. She gave fingerprint 20 days ago, and we are waiting to hear or receive work permit etc.. My question is: does my wife still have to go to school as her 765 and 485 are being processed? Or, she has to go to school until at least EAD card arrives? Please advise..
Thank you..

No. She does not have to go to school or maintain status because she has a pending I-485.
No. She does not have to go to school or maintain status because she has a pending I-485.

So, after giving fingerprint, we automatically say I-485 is pending?
When I use the USCIS “check my status “website by entering MCSxxxx numbers ,
It just says “we sent you this and that etc.. doesn’t say 485 is pending explicitly. So, I just wanted to make sure I am doing right. I don’t want to pay Lang. school anymore:)!!

So, after giving fingerprint, we automatically say I-485 is pending?
When I use the USCIS “check my status “website by entering MCSxxxx numbers ,
It just says “we sent you this and that etc.. doesn’t say 485 is pending explicitly. So, I just wanted to make sure I am doing right. I don’t want to pay Lang. school anymore:)!!
It is pending when USCIS officially receives the application. It might not be same day that USPS say they delivered it, but it should be close. When you get the I-485 receipt, it will say on it the received date of the application, and from that date it was pending. When you receive any notification or receipt or appointments, it is definitely pending.