• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

When I should receive mail from diversity visa program if my number is active

vasifhuseynov

Dear All,

I would like to know if my number just became an active for the 2016 March, when i should receive mail from DV Program indicating my interview date ? Taking account that i have submitted my DS260 in May 2015.

Thank you for your time,

Vasif

Hi Britsimon,

Thank you for your reply. One more question, in VISA bulletin it comes with header 2016-MARCH. is it going to be in March or in April ? I don't clearly understand that post.

Thank you in advance,
Vasif

The interviews will be in April.
Quick questions, is the 2nd notice will tell me the list of the hospital for the medical exam as well as all the other requirements such as Police record and so on? Or should I start do it now since my # is AF217xx? Thank you!

Quick questions, is the 2nd notice will tell me the list of the hospital for the medical exam as well as all the other requirements such as Police record and so on? Or should I start do it now since my # is AF217xx? Thank you!

No the 2NL won't tell you that. You are responsible to arrange those things yourself, based on the police certs you need and the panel physician for the embassy where you will interview. For the latter, the doctors sometimes want to see the 2NL.

No the 2NL won't tell you that. You are responsible to arrange those things yourself, based on the police certs you need and the panel physician for the embassy where you will interview. For the latter, the doctors sometimes want to see the 2NL.

Our 2NL did actually list the panel doctors. Not sure if all consulates work that way but makes sense to me that they list them?

Hi,

It might depend on country, for example for Azerbaijan, we have dedicated hospital which is doing this medial exams and you have to prepare it only 2-3 weeks prior to interview.