what's the hot Business Right Now

Hot Business for you Pavan

Hey Pavan !

Here is a very hot business that requires very little money
($350 to $500), but a lot of time - what is sometimes
referred to as "sweat investment". Check out
http://NewTrillion.com , or call me at (301) 931-1213.

For Priyagc

Originally posted by priyagc
After Amway, Quickstar we have Newtrillion.

Way to go.............

Hi Priyagc,

AmWay and Quixtar are one and the same in the US.
NewTrillion is a domain name (not an actual company).
For other examples of MLM, please see my yesterday's post in the thread "difference between S and C".

I mentioned AmWay, Shaklee, Mary Kay, Herbalife and Excell Communications, as the ones doing over a Billion $$$ a year
in sales (Yes, $Billion+/year).
I also mentioned Market America and Legacy For Life as examples of the ones only doing millions of $$$ a year.

Re: Re: For Priyagc

Originally posted by JoeF
Yes, they make millions and billions, but you never won't, nor will anybody you recruit.
You are already desperate. Without new victims, you would already be bankrupt. You seem to do everything to try to get new victims. That just shows how desperate you are.
Now give it up already.
Your sales tactics don't work here.

Hey JoeF, aka dream buster !

I will definitely not make billions, and neither will anybody I recruit.
I probably won't make millions (with an s) neither.
I do expect though a six figure income, part-time form home, by 2006. 10 years of that is a million $$$. I hope also that some of the people I recruit will make as much if not more.

Am not giving up anytime soon :D

Originally posted by pavan_gowliguda
Got GC 3 months back, got laid off .. Any one could please suggest a business with low investment like 5k

Hey Pavan !

I haven't heard from you. I guess that means you are not interested in becoming one of my victims.
Which is fine. There are so many other business opportunities these days.
Here is a great book that will show you several such opportunities for this decade:
"The Wellness Revolution: How to make a fortune in the next trillion dollar industry"

Information about that book is at:
http://www.thewellnessrevolution.info/

Re: Re: Re: what's the hot Business Right Now

Originally posted by JoeF
The real title: How to get bankrupt in no time flat.
If there really was a fortune to be made, the book's author would keep the secret to himself and make the fortune himself.
The simple fact that there is such a book shows that there is more money to be made by selling such a book than by following its "advice". The book author is laughing at you all the way to the bank.

Hey JoeF, aka classic economist !

That line of thinking is based on the principle of scarcity, which is at the basis of most economic
theories. In short, there is only so much wealth on earth. Economics is the art of managing limited
resources and wealth. Somebody's gain is somebody's else loss.

I suggest you make the book author laugh even more on his way to the bank by reading
two of his earlier books, published in the 90s:

1 - "Unlimited Wealth"

2 - "God wants you to be rich"

These books challenge the principle of scarcity, and give great insights into wealth creation.