• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What's next for DV-2014 winners above ASIA 13,350 Except: Nepal: 9,500

no_trying

Registered Users (C)
I was hoping to get an interview on September 2014. But cutoff for Asia is :

ASIA 13,350 Except:
Nepal: 9,500

Should be wait for August Visa Bulletin for DV-2014 to see if our case numbers become current? Seems like Sept 30 2014 is the last day for Embassy Interviews. Someone shed some light. This is what I see in August Visa Bulletin for 2013.

Should be wait for August Visa Bulletin for DV-2014 to see if our case numbers become current? Seems like Sept 30 2014 is the last day for Embassy Interviews. Someone shed some light. This is what I see in August Visa Bulletin for 2013.
Sept VB for Aug cut off is final. Yes, theoretically you can wait until Aug 15th before you can say it is official game over. No harm hoping for 5 more weeks since we have hoping and waiting for more than 50 weeks. Anyway, your state of mind should be prepare for the worst by now.

this is the answer of the one of the USA embassy to someone who asked same question:

Please send your inquiry directly to KCC. DV applicants are not scheduled by U.S. Embassy Kinshasa, they
are scheduled by Kentucky Consular Center. The State Department visa bulletin for September 2014 states
that DV applicants will be scheduled up to the rank number of 81.100 for the African zone. Since your rank
number is above, you are not currently scheduled for September 2014. You may check again the visa bulletin
beginning of August 2014 to find out if there is any change.

as you can see at the end of the paragraph, the requested from that guy to check again the next VB in case of any changes, so the probability exist as Vlady mentioned ....

Reactions: DKK
This is what KCC has replied to me. My CN is AS16xxx

Thank you for your inquiry,

The 2015 enrollment period is closed. You may refer to the following website for information regarding the DV 2016 program: www.travel.state.gov after September 2014 for the upcoming DV 2016 lottery. Generally, instructions are available at the above site near the end of summer each year. If no information is posted regarding this matter, you should reference the site at a later date.

For September, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2014 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

AFRICA 81,100 Except: Egypt 32,250

ASIA 13,350 Except: Nepal 9,500

EUROPE 40,150

N. AMERICA CURRENT

OCEANIA 1,450

S. AMERICA 1,750

I know, nothing will be changed. In spite of this I happen to check this forum several times a day. may be some meaningless hope plus... to know the circumstances of other guys. :( :)