What to do???

Futbol

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am now posting here because I dont know what else to do. My fiancee had filed for an H-1B back in August of 2002. He had his interview in September. To this day he still has not received nor heard anything new other than someone called his home inquiring about his parents names about a month ago. We wrote to the congresswoman and there is a representative who is looking into the situation, but I dont know what to do. We had planned to get married after he had come back to the States once he had received his H1B visa and now we just havent heard. It is hard and sad to believe in August it will be a year :-(

I am going to visit him in Pakistan next week and we are going to talk about alternatives, one of which is the fiancee visa, but neither one of us knows anything about the process. Also I dont know if we should use an attorney as we used one for his H1B. I guess what I am wondering is if someone can please give me an idea of timelines and also what happens in a situation where we have already filed for an H1B visa, but we just have not heard back?

I am so sad - I just wish someone would communicate with us and tell us why there has been a delay?

hi i cant answer one question but as for the 129f fiancee visa that depends greatly on where it would be submitted , we submitted to nebraska with first notice on 25th feb 03 so far as we know they are just processing beg january , for other timeline try looking at the homepage here on the processing times , it isnt a bad one to apply for really , hope someone else has better answer for you on the other part of your question :)