What Should I write in the NORI form

Rakesh_ran

Registered Users (C)
Dear Freinds

What should write here-if I have received fund from a US based international agency

4. I took a scholarship / loan of Rs. ________________________________ from (name of the institution)
____________________________________________ under the national loan scholarship scheme during the year _____________
or any other scheme _________________________________________________________ when I was a student at
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
5. I have fully repaid the amount due from me, or I have yet to repay the amount of Rs. ___________________________________.
6. I availed of a scholarship under programme of National Overseas Scholarship or any other scholarship (specify)
_________________________________________ under Ministry of ____________________________________________
sanction order No. ___________________________________ dated _________________. The Government of India spent an
amount of US $ __________________________ and Rs. _________________________ toward the above scholarship. I refunded
the entire amount with interest as per the bond executed. A copy of the certificate of repayment issued by
__________________________________________ vide letter No. _____________________________ dated ________________
is enclosed.