• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What Should I do for any new change after submtting the forms to KCC?

tobehard

Registered Users (C)
I already sent all forms to KCC on April 16 07. I called KCC to verify that. They told me that they do receive the form I sent, but it takes 8 weeks to process and suggest me to call back in 8 weeks.

I have 3 quesitons -

a. I think that I will move to new address soon( becasue I break up from a relationship, but the address I put on the forms will be my ex's home and old,( where I won't receive my letter ) what should I do? Email, call or Fax to KCC? How long will it take for KCC to uodate for any change? Please advise me

b. I am in USA now with H1b currently. If I want to change AOS, after submitting all forms to KCC , what should I do? KCC or write a check to USCIS?

c. I probably will file I-485 via employed based petition, if I already file I-485 via via employed based petition, can I still doo AOS via DV-2008? Can a person do 2 AOS in USA at the same time?

Thank you in advance

I already sent all forms to KCC on April 16 07. I called KCC to verify that. They told me that they do receive the form I sent, but it takes 8 weeks to process and suggest me to call back in 8 weeks.

I have 3 quesitons -

a. I think that I will move to new address soon( becasue I break up from a relationship, but the address I put on the forms will be my ex's home and old,( where I won't receive my letter ) what should I do? Email, call or Fax to KCC? How long will it take for KCC to uodate for any change? Please advise me

b. I am in USA now with H1b currently. If I want to change AOS, after submitting all forms to KCC , what should I do? KCC or write a check to USCIS?

c. I probably will file I-485 via employed based petition, if I already file I-485 via via employed based petition, can I still doo AOS via DV-2008? Can a person do 2 AOS in USA at the same time?

Thank you in advance

a. When you have your new address you can email KCC AND phone them as well or fax, it doesn't matter.

b. KCC does not have anything to do with AOS. When the time comes for you to apply for DV based AOS you will need to file at your local office (although the package itself will be posted to a lockbox).

c. Yes you can submit multiple AOS applications.

Best of luck

My AOS experience: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=229911

b. KCC does not have anything to do with AOS. When the time comes for you to apply for DV based AOS you will need to file at your local office (although the package itself will be posted to a lockbox).

but you still need to notify that you will do AOS instead of CP, otherwise they'll send your application to the consulate in your country.