What range of questions do they ask in an E2 interview. !!!

off_cuff

Hello,

I have an interview for my E2 visa in a few days in Kuala Lumpur.

I will appreciate if anyone and let me know what questions they were asked?

was it only business related or others questions too?

what kind of questions do they ask from the spouse?

thanks in advance

us visa info

hi i m green card holder in usa new york i.d like to invite my mother in america from india my father died recently is there any way she can get visa permanent or tourist does not meter is there any one who can help what should i do and how to do that any helpfull info ??????

E2 Interviews

Hi off_cuff,

I hope your interview went well!

I've prepared hundreds of different clients for their E2 interview over the last few years. This is a question I get asked a lot, and one that I see a lot on forums, so I wanted to give you my answer.

The interview is really there to assess the intentions of the applicant. It is there to see whether or not that applicant is in tune with what they have presented to the immigration officer. If the immigration officer feels that there are any discrepancies, they will then go on to ask you questions about them.

E.g. Take a family run restaurant business. Both the husband and wife attend the interview - Odds are that the interviewer is going to try and find out if the business is going to be run by just the two of them in the US. This would make the application more difficult - Remember the investment must be more than a marginal one (i.e. Jobs need to be created & it cannot be a one man company).

-Hope this helps!

During my interview the agent almost asked nothing. I had to wait a long time but the interview was very fast. Just informal and simple questions and she gave me back the file through the window.

hi i m green card holder in usa new york i.d like to invite my mother in america from india my father died recently is there any way she can get visa permanent or tourist does not meter is there any one who can help what should i do and how to do that any helpfull info ??????

Best option should be consular processing for Green card for mother. Once visa is available she can enter US as a GC holder.You should petition for that using Form I-130.

During my interview the agent almost asked nothing. I had to wait a long time but the interview was very fast. Just informal and simple questions and she gave me back the file through the window.

Same for me. Straight forward questions like what type of business, what goods/services does it provide, what will your primary functions be, where will head office be located, etc.