1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What proof do I need to remove conditions. I751

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by Maidenrulz, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Maidenrulz

Maidenrulz New Member

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if you guys could help me. Anyways I feel that the documentation I have is not enough. I got the tax papers from 11,12 and we are waiting for 13 w2. Car insurance on both our names, car title (we only have 1 car) lease agreements from a couple of years, bank statements, water, electric and phone bills. Somehow I feel this is not enough.

2. Triple Citizen

Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

Do what I did. For each of the 21 months since your AOS was approved or you entered with CR-1 status, send one document per calendar month. That should be adequate to get your I-751 approved.

3. XtremeCold

XtremeCold Registered Users (C)

I was called for the I-751 interview. She only asked me the letters written by the neighbors about my relationship. They must be notarized. So I suppose these are the most important things to them.

4. Triple Citizen

Was your I-751 requesting a waiver or was it filed jointly? Only 10% of jointly filed I-751s are called in for an interview.

5. XtremeCold

XtremeCold Registered Users (C)

It was filed jointly. The reason she said was that we did not have enough evidence so I was placed in the waiting queue for interview for 9 months.:(

6. Triple Citizen

You fell in the 10% of couples that are interviewed for quality assurance purposes.