1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of Documents is required/prepared to invite my mom to visit us?

Discussion in 'Life After The Green Card' started by tueroo, Mar 19, 2007.

  1. tueroo

    tueroo New Member

    I am a green card holder for two years now. My husband is a US Citizenship. I would like to invite my mom to visit us from China.

    Here is my question:

    What kind of documents I should prepare for her so that she is able to get visiting visa or any convenient visa to visit us?

    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2007
  2. howdy_howdy

    howdy_howdy Volunteer Moderator

Share This Page