1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

what is IMM 5292 & IMM 1000 ?

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by cnatar02, Sep 16, 2003.

1. cnatar02

cnatar02 Registered Users (C)

what is the difference between IMM 5292 & IMM 1000 ? i got my PR visa stamped and the form IMM 5292 along with it. is that the landing document? in that case, am i missing it? was it supposed to be sent along with the passport and visa stamping? what is IMM 1000 then? please explain, thanks.
  2. cnatar02

cnatar02 Registered Users (C)

experts.... please give me your inputs, thanks..... anyone else?
  3. sainwa

sainwa Registered Users (C)

I only got IM 5292, Ithink now to new landed immigrants they gibe 5292 instead of IMM1000.