What is an I-797, Notice of Action

j1waiver_seeker

Registered Users (C)
I received a letter from the Dept. of Homeland Security (USCIS). The form is called I-797, Notice of Action. In the letter it says : Notice Type: Duplicate Approval Notice.

Does this mean I got my J1-Waiver and that the process is over?

Thanks,

I am nervous - someone help me.

I 797

Hi There
Today only I have also received I 797 from USCIS, Vermont service center. I have checked my online status with the receipt number USCIS had given for the case & it is showing that the case is approved. Also, if you read the Notice of Action in the 4th para they have mentioned that " This complete our action on this application" means the file is closed and you got the approval. So, cheers :D
Thanks
Saurav

Hi There
Today only I have also received I 797 from USCIS, Vermont service center. I have checked my online status with the receipt number USCIS had given for the case & it is showing that the case is approved. Also, if you read the Notice of Action in the 4th para they have mentioned that " This complete our action on this application" means the file is closed and you got the approval. So, cheers :D
Thanks
Saurav

Thank you, my online status doersnt say approved, but it says that they sent me the notice.