1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

what does usually come first?ead (employment card)or interview letter?

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by eliaho, Jul 27, 2011.

1. eliaho

eliaho Registered Users (C)

guys,i want to know what your experiences are. i already got my interview letter but no ead yet. I had my biometrics done on the 13th of july. im scheduled for interview before the end of august. when can i possibly get my ead and is this normal il first before ead?
  2. THISISIT!

THISISIT! Registered Users (C)

It is not uncommon to get your IL before your EAD. That was the case with me and many other people.
  3. induz_

induz_ Registered Users (C)

It can be either ways, don't worry about it. I received my EAD before the IL but there are tons of cases where IL arrives before. Don't think about it much and prepare for the interview. Good luck!