what does this mean?

Texas

Registered Users (C)
Decision Made....

does it always mean approval? And it also said that a letter was sent out to (my mailing address) on September 27th...my assessment was sent out that day to take medicals and ROLF.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi Texas,

I just checked my online status, Its said "Decision made".

I think they are referring to the initial assessment made on our application as I am still waiting to complete my medical.

Have you already completed your medical? If yes, about when?

Hi Jalma,

Yes, my medicals have been completed. It mentions "medicals received".

So, I am not sure what to make of this..I guess I will need to wait and see what I get in the mail. But reading other posts, decision made means approval....

Decision Made means , your formalties are completed and medicals approved. in one word .ur case is approved due for stamping

Good luck

texas -

you should be getting a letter soon, requesting your passport to be sent to them in the next 30/60 days. be ready to mail them the passport once you get the letter and you should receive your passport back with the stamping in about 2 weeks time or even faster than that. alos, make sure you send them 2/3 photos (as per the immigration specifications, even if they dont mention that in the letter). they asked my passport but not photos and then later on they asked for my photos. i would suggest to send the photos to avoid unnecessary time delays. you are not loosing much in sending them anyway and they will send your photos back if they dont use them. good luck....

Hi Guys,

All of you seems right to me.

What i dont understand is why they changed my status to DECISION MADE, even though i am yet to complete my medical.

In detailed information when you double click "DECISION MADE", they have no mentioned anything about my medical.

I guess they started writing "Decision Made" , even after you receive your initial assessment.

Others please confirm this..........

cnatar02 ,

Thanks for the post and information. I will send two photos with the letter. I will let the board know when I receive the letter.

Jalma, I am not sure why your status is showing decision made. Wait and see what you get in the mail. Keep us posted.

However, my status is showing "medicals received" and it was just updated yesterday.

Once again, thanks for the replies. Strange how smooth the Canada immigration process was, pretty amazing. :)

"decision made" means decision made weather you qualify for immigration and if you need an interview or not. if you have received your medical papers, then you are through without a need for a personal interview. thats what the "decision made" means. you dont need an interview. just complete the medicals as soon as you can and in about 2/3 months after that they will request your passport for visa stamping. good luck to both of you.