What does this I-140 & 1-290B Appeal Response online mean?

InMess

Registered Users (C)
What does this I-140 & 1-290B Appeal Online-update Response mean? I mean they might have send a notice to my Attorney but is it for additional info or did they deny it?

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER
Current Status: Case received from AAO.
On August 17, 2009, the Administrative Appeals Office returned this case. If your case was remanded or your appeal was sustained, we will notify you of our action within 60 days of the date of the AAO decision. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Receipt Number: XXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: Case received from AAO.
On August 17, 2009, the Administrative Appeals Office returned this case. If your case was remanded or your appeal was sustained, we will notify you of our action within 60 days of the date of the AAO decision. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Any kind of info on this is very-much appreciated.

Thanks!

Your appeal was with the AAO. Now they have made a decison and returned your file to USCIS service center. Within few days USCIS will inform your attorney about the decision that AAO has made. You will have to followup with your attorney. This online updates do not mean the case is approved or denied.

ERICS- So in a General situation and on past experiences you have seen, is it a positive response or a Negative response..... Just tensed a bit so want to know........

No way to tell that, it could be either way. Just wait and followup with the lawyer/employer.

Thanks Dude, Its a bit relieving, do you happen to come across this kind of situation for any body..... if so would you mind sharing what was the result for them.....

Appeal for I-140 was filed in March-2007 and i am still waiting on a decision, which might come through in couple of weeks.

Did you receive the response yet

Did you receive the response yet? what was the verdict. I would appreciate if you could share some info, because I am also stuck in I140 Appeal currently Since Sep08, Denied on basis of educational background.