What does certified letter mean?

How do I get a supervisor to come out when I do an infopass?....whenever I have been to the Charlotte DO they havent been very cooperative (barred a couple of exceptions). Is there anything in particular I should say? I can just see them telling me that a supervisor is not available and that if I disagree with the decision to go ahead and file an official appeal...

How do I get a supervisor to come out when I do an infopass?....whenever I have been to the Charlotte DO they havent been very cooperative (barred a couple of exceptions). Is there anything in particular I should say? I can just see them telling me that a supervisor is not available and that if I disagree with the decision to go ahead and file an official appeal...
DOs have a supervisor on duty. If they say supervisor is not available ask when supervisor will be available and that you will wait. But before doing so, read my last post about residency ties.

I did not have family (other than my ex, father of my child) in the US which is the whole point of why I went overseas. I was self employed prior to leaving so obviously I was not working while away. BUT I have all my bills in the US, bank accounts, CC, phone, etc. I did not own a home at the time, but all my belongings remained in my room where I lived in the US and have a letter from my landlady to confrim that (so my official abode has always been the US) I have my tax returns and as I said, I have all my medical reports showing I was not allowed to travel due to medical reasons.

Did the letter from landlady show you were paying rent while you were overseas?
You need to provide sufficient evidence that shows you kept US residence while overseas, not evidence that showed why you couldn't return to US.

I paid my rent in advance for months before leaving because I didnt know how long I would be gone for...by the time I came back I owe her a couple of months which I promptly paid, she didnt mind as she was a friend and knew the situation I was in (ie was not allowed to fly back). I have all my receipts for rent paid. I have her letter stating her house has remained my home and all my belongings, personal effects etc were there.
I have my tax returns, I have all my bills, what else do I need or can provide them with?

Also, do the medical reports showing I was not allowed to return have no bearing at all in this case? I will bring them anyway right?

I paid my rent in advance for months before leaving because I didnt know how long I would be gone for...by the time I came back I owe her a couple of months which I promptly paid, she didnt mind as she was a friend and knew the situation I was in (ie was not allowed to fly back). I have all my receipts for rent paid. I have her letter stating her house has remained my home and all my belongings, personal effects etc were there.
I have my tax returns, I have all my bills, what else do I need or can provide them with?

Also, do the medical reports showing I was not allowed to return have no bearing at all in this case? I will bring them anyway right?

Bring all the evidence and show it to supervisor at Infopass. Tell them that your IO never looked at evidence at interview and that you request a new hearing.