what documents should I bring with me while traveling

zhm

Registered Users (C)
My husband ( USC) and I ( AOS ) will go to my country China for 2 weeks, what documents should I bring ( I have AP) and what should my husband bring? Thank you very much.

Read this thread ...

zhm said:
My husband ( USC) and I ( AOS ) will go to my country China for 2 weeks, what documents should I bring ( I have AP) and what should my husband bring? Thank you very much.

Hi zhm,
Regards,

I had a similar question, a few devoted forum fellow kin gave insights to it, you can read all about it, click here.

I am travelling this week,

Best Wishes,
Piyalove

thank you very much

I searched a long time and couldn't find the information I needed. Thank you veyr much and wish you a safe trip.

Just take your AP and your passport with you. If you're not sure, you could bring a copy of your NOA with you or whatever you got from BCIS. Remember just a copy not the original. You don't want to lose your original.

zhm said:

Zhm, If i am right you rececived emial from uscis on 1/11/2006 and have you physically received the AP? I got my email notice on 1/6/2006, however....i have not received it. Sad.....
i am planning to call them after 14days, i did not change address at all, i do not know if they are going to send me another one if the 1st one turn out lost in the mail.....

yes, i did

I got it in 2 days. but i live in Missouri, so i think i am closer than you do.

zhm said:
I got it in 2 days. but i live in Missouri, so i think i am closer than you do.

I know but i think i am not that far.... it has been 11 days....
thank you. are you and your husband go back to china for chinese new year? i wish i could do the same thing, still waiting for AP :mad: