What do they require at the Interview

Trueman999

Registered Users (C)
Please Anyone,
I need to know what do they check (document wise) at the Citizenship Test. Anyone with the recent experience please tell me what do you need to carry with you at the citizenship test. I truely appreciate the comments.

Please post your applied date, interview letter dates....just to get an idea how long it is taking. thanks

Applied in septmeber 2002
Test Date in April 2003
I still needs to know what documents i need to take at the Citizenship test? Anyone with the recent citizenship expereince please share.

Ginnu,
I have read CIC website and it does not answer my question. All i need to know what do they check(Document wise) when you go to take Citizenship test?
Anyone with the recent experience please comments.

Documents Needed

Hi

They need the letter they sent to you and your Landed paper and one piece of ID pref your driver License or Health card (pic id )

Thats what i showed to them

Thats it

Windsor Guy

Mercury6/Windsor Man,
Are you in the process of getting your Citizenships? Have you taken the Citizenship test yet? How many days you have to wait before the oath ceremony? Please comment.

Hi true man,

i got my citizenship back in October-2002. Citizenship exam is very straight farword exam about Canada history, Canada politics. The immigration officier at the time of taking test..she verified each and every piece of paper On my Indian passport.
She asked me how many trips i had outside canada. How long and what is the duration of each trip. she cross verified who I wrote in my canada citizenship application. I got canada citizenship oath notice 2 months after my test. For me it took 10 months at time application receipt date and citizenship Oath date.

thanks,
Raj

canada citizenship test

hey raj, how many questions and time frame for citizenship test..could u pls give some idea..thanks