What do I need to do to get greencard for future wife?

Buckaroo Banzai

I am an American citizen and I will be getting married to an asian women in 2 weeks. She has only been here for 1 year. After we are married, how will I go about getting her a greencard? Can someone list all the papers I will need to get and what fees I might face? What procedures will I have to go thru? From what I see, her passport gives her until May 15th to stay.

ps, I am in Atlanta if that makes a difference.

I-130
I-485
I-864
I-864(A) if a joint sponsor is required
I-765 - EAD permits work for any US employer
I-131 - If wife wants to travel internationally while GC is pending

Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Passport
Your tax returns

Proof that marriage is legitimate. As much as possible, pictures, affidavits, letters and cards written to each other,

You need to convince USCIS that the marriage is bona fide and not a sham. Generally, married couples file joint tax returns, have joint bank accounts, both write checks on the joint accounts, have joint credit cards, are both listed on the lease/mortgage and utility bills, name each other as beneficiarys of their life insurance and have other joint insurance.

Marriage based cases can be very tricky and if the USCIS thinks the marriage is fraudulent, you will have a VERY difficult time convincing them that they are wrong.

Marriage based cases seem easy but often are very difficult and sometimes need to be appealled. The above is just an off the top of my head list of things that are required and useful. I may have missed something.