what can i do forgot register with the selective service system

realfang

Registered Users (C)
i didnt know register with the selective service system till not long ago. so what can i do and how to fix it? please help!!!!!!!!

I didnt register also, I actually doesnt really know about selective service.
and I am over 26yo now when i was granted asylum i still under 26 and now I will soon apply for citizen and there is question about selective service...

any advise???

I didnt register also, I actually doesnt really know about selective service.
and I am over 26yo now when i was granted asylum i still under 26 and now I will soon apply for citizen and there is question about selective service...

any advise???

Dude you should know that. When you getting asylum, you receiving a letter saying what you have to do. I bet you, you knew about all benefits you entitled to.

u might already be registerd without u doing it in particular. did u check if you were registered with the ss website?

if you havnt you would have to give the uscis an explanation of why you wernt able to register, if they accapt it , you have nothing to worry.

if thats not the case the only catch for applying n400 is that you can do it only after your 31st birthday..

keep us posted of wheather ur registered or not when you verify ur registration on the SS website