• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

What after my number appear in the visa bulletin

Mustafafofo

Registered Users (C)
Please I would like to know:confused:
1- when I'll receive the 2NL
2- how much the medical examination will cost
3- do I need police clearance for my family

With Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Please I would like to know:confused:
1- when I'll receive the 2NL
2- how much the medical emanation will cost
3- do I need police clearance for my family

With Thanks

The 2NL will be on the website soon, if it isn't there already - it's usually a few days after the Visa Bulletin is published.
Medical costs vary widely according to which country you are from and from person to person depending on vaccinations etc that may be needed. Call your panel doctors and ask them for an estimate.
You need police clearance for all adults applying for a visa, I think it is over-16s? Details will be on the dvselectee website.

Dear SusieQQQ:

When you mention that 2NL will be on the website soon, which is the link of such website to check out that information?

Regards,

Sordy

Dear SusieQQQ:

When you mention that 2NL will be on the website soon, which is the link of such website to check out that information?

Regards,

Sordy

It is the link where you checked for 1st NL.

And also check your email.

I am current too (EU29xxx) and I still haven't received 2nd NL. I called KCC and the girl with pretty voice told me that my case is in process so I will receive 2nd NL soon. I think this is the same thing for you too my friend. :)
I wish you Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the link where you checked for 1st NL.

And also check your email.

I am current too (EU29xxx) and I still haven't received 2nd NL. I called KCC and the girl with pretty voice told me that my case is in process so I will receive 2nd NL soon. I think this is the same thing for you too my friend. :)
I wish you Good Luck.

KCC will send out the 2NL emails later this week - probably Thursday or Friday.

Hi, is a military record needed if I haven't actually served?

No. If you come from a country with conscription though you should have a document explaining what your exemption was, otherwise don't worry about it.

I haven't got mine either yet ! It is hard to resist the feeling to check the website every hour :eek:

I hear that ! Who knows right ?! Maybe someone at the KCC will get biiig insomnia ?!

Hahahahaha yeah maybe. :p
Hey, when you receive the 2nd NL please inform here. I will do the same if I receive it. I think Friday or Monday we will receive interview date.

I guess it depends of the embassy ! For example Deutmark got an appointment earlier than me even if my case number is lower, I guess her/his embassy is less busy than mine (Paris).
Don't worry, you'll get it on time !