Warrant for arrest of alien - Violation of the immigration laws

vsshah

Registered Users (C)
Dear Advicer,

Please see attached file (I am not able to upload yet, I will try later). It is I-200 (Warrant for Arrest of Alien – Violation of the immigration laws).

Person entered in USA 7-8 years back w/o documents. She was arrested 4 months back from ‘Chicago suburb’, then sent to custody for 6 days. Then, she was bailed out after $3000 bond. Now, she has changed her residence.

She wants to go back to India forever now. But before that, she wants to appear in the court and express her wish to go back and get bond money back. She wants to keep herself clean before leaving this county.

She is thinking that, in future, if she has to come back again to this country (under F4 category or parents category etc.) , she should be getting in smoothly. So, before leaving, she wants to see court and clear all charges against her.

Note: Currently no one (relative) has applied any petition for her. But in case, In future, her daughter(going to be MBBS doctor soon) may come here (USA) under marriage category.

I have following questions.

(1) Can anyone represent her in Chicago area (south suburb)?
(2) If yes, how much does it cost (lawyer charges and government fees)?
(3) If she goes back to India, will she be able to come back on immigration petition (in case, if applied) or 10 years ban will be imposed on her?
(4) Anything else, you want to mention or need more documents?

Thanks,

I am trying to upload image for I-200. But no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me be honest, your I-200, I-286, and etc. are worthless. You need to paste your 212 or 237 charges & allegations, that are outlined on the I-862, anything else is meaningless. Just type it out.

Last edited by a moderator: