• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Waiting for police certificates.....

vbrother

Registered Users (C)
Hello there,

I'm located in Europe and have lived in several countries here, my interview date is approaching fast and I still haven't got the police certs from Germany, what would you recommend me to do ?

I'm living in a different European country now and got every police cert except for the German one, apparently it takes around 4 weeks and my interview is before that. Should I call the embassy and reschedule the interview or simply go without it and see what they say ?

Cheers

DON'T reschedule. Go without it, and they'll put you on "administrative processing" (technically a temporary refusal but don't panic) until you get it and submit it to them. Assuming everything else is in order, they will then issue the visa.

DON'T reschedule. Go without it, and they'll put you on "administrative processing" (technically a temporary refusal but don't panic) until you get it and submit it to them. Assuming everything else is in order, they will then issue the visa.
Thanks a lot, will have to go and see what they say.