Waiting for NVC to receive I 140??

Hello Topew,

Please let me know what are you (or ur attorney)doing currently, to get your case on track?

Thanks
Vinni

Hi Sanjay76,

My I-140 was approved by Vermont on 7/27/04 and NVC assigned me a case number on 8/18/04. I recommend you speak with the operator at NVC ... it can do you no harm.

Also, I feel that, you may never have to file DS 2032 since the attorney details were supplied at the time of I-140.

Bulandhausla.

bulandhausla,

I am all set! I think you were trying to address this to someone else...

S

bulandhausla said:
Hi Sanjay76,

My I-140 was approved by Vermont on 7/27/04 and NVC assigned me a case number on 8/18/04. I recommend you speak with the operator at NVC ... it can do you no harm.

Also, I feel that, you may never have to file DS 2032 since the attorney details were supplied at the time of I-140.

Bulandhausla.

guys,
My NVC case was created on 08/13, now the NVC message says as it has received the ds2032 forms and will send further information soon.
My lawyer has already added the g28 form while filing the I140, so looks like iam ok. wating for fee receipt.

thanks,
spb999

Was your I140 approved by Vermont?

Try taking the help of your local Senator.

sanjay76 said:
Macrodwin;

Was your I140 approved by Vermont?

Also, when you talked to NVC, what did they say? Did they atleast say that they have received it and are yet to enter it in their system? or is it that they have not received it at all? If this is the case, does your I140 approval notice say that the application has been forwarded to NVC??

Mine (I140 approval) says that the Application has been forwarded to NVC...

Thanks.
S