Waiting for Asylum Decision

In my case, I have to pick up the decision tomorrow at Lyndhurst NJ. Let's see but I have a bad felling.
Please please please let me know when you receive it.
I will pray for all of us. I am sure you will get the approval. By the way, how do you know that you have to go and pick up your decision? did they send you a letter? You can check it now with your Z number too. If they make the decision. If they made a decision on your case go through the case status and see your answer. https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do
Type your Z number.

Last edited:
Thank you for your prayers and they are welcome , really I need them. The day of my interview the officer gave it to me a green letter with the date and time ,also you and the officer has to sign the paper. I checked everything online and no updates,I sent my EAD renewal since April and still no updates so that's why I think my case is going to be sent to a immigration judge.:(

Thank you for your prayers and they are welcome , really I need them. The day of my interview the officer gave it to me a green letter with the date and time ,also you and the officer has to sign the paper. I checked everything online and no updates,I sent my EAD renewal since April and still no updates so that's why I think my case is going to be sent to an immigration judge.:(
It doesn't mean that you will go to court. there isn't any reason for concern. please let me know if you went to immigration.

They sent me to court because is not enough evidence for them that I need Political Asylum.

Yes, my interview was July 18 ,after that the officer gave me a green paper, with her and my sign on it plus date and time to pick up the decision. My date was today August 1st and they only give you decisions between 1:00-3:00 pm.

Yes, my interview was July 18 ,after that the officer gave me a green paper, with her and my sign on it plus date and time to pick up the decision. My date was today August 1st and they only give you decisions between 1:00-3:00 pm.
Im so sorry. :( what is the date for court? What did you lawyer tell?

Thank you, the court don't know yet, can be months or years. My attorney is getting everything ready so we can show that to the judge.

Hi how are you dear friends I hope you are doing well , can you tell me when an asylum application grant after how long an asylee bring the family to US .

I made a request for rescheduling. So I am still waiting for the new interview date.

Take any asylum interview date you are given!!! Took me 3 years to get interviewed, I understand guys have life and Jobs or kids. but 3 hours with IO can save you hustles with rescheduling

Take any asylum interview date you are given!!! Took me 3 years to get interviewed, I understand guys have life and Jobs or kids. but 3 hours with IO can save you hustles with rescheduling
Hi,
Thank you very much for undating us.
I had my interview on May 10th 2017 after three years waiting. And from May 10 so far waiting for approval. There is no news yet. :(
Did you apply for Green card? It seems your approval after your interview took only one month.