Waiting Asylum decision

Good afternoon to everyone, after 7 stressful, agonizing years and hope deferred , I finally can let you all that God has done it , my asylum journey has come to an end .
- Applied April 2017
- Application corrected n resent May 2. 2017
- May 2019 status change , next step is an interview and after nothing
- Jan 2020- wrote to expedite , Denied
- March 2020- appeal on humanitarian grounds- denied
- Jan 2021- Letter to my states senators , typical response, scheduling and border issues .
- Btw 2020-23 , I exchanged no less than 50emails with the asylum office , pleading begging , denied.
-2022 - engaged my Rep members and the Ombudsman, did not succeed
- Mid 2023 - started to explore mandamus , cost again was an issues , 6-7k but decided it was enough .
- Dec 2023 , engaged a passionate and kind attorney, submitted all documents
- Jan 2024 , made up my mind and asked God for help .
-Feb end 2024 , FILED MANDAMUS
- March 21 - case status changed to interview scheduled
- March 27, received interview letter
-April 16 , attended interview ,
- April 17 , Decision pending
- April 21 , Fees were waived
- April 23 - case to show fingerprints taken
-April 24 - UPS notification of letter to be delivered

Wish you all the best and will check in from time to time .
Best wishes
Congratulations
Country of Citizenship?
Afghanistan?

Hi Guys,
I am a new member but I’ve been searching from here all the time and I am so grateful that so many of you are here to support each other.
And I do want to share my asylum journey here.
I filed my asylum application in 04/2016
And my spouse filed hers in 12/2014
We married in 04/2016
We expedited our cases for interview several time through writing a letter and contact senator and congressman but unfortunately all denied.
We write a mandamus lawsuit in 03/2023 and finally my spouse got a interview date
She interviewed in 03/2024 and she added me in her case during the date.
And right now we waiting for our decision.
She feels The interview is not very smooth. And we get ready for the worst results.
It is a really long journey for both of us but I don’t want to give up. You guys give us a lot of hope and we will win at the very end.

Hi Guys,
I am a new member but I’ve been searching from here all the time and I am so grateful that so many of you are here to support each other.
And I do want to share my asylum journey here.
I filed my asylum application in 04/2016
And my spouse filed hers in 12/2014
We married in 04/2016
We expedited our cases for interview several time through writing a letter and contact senator and congressman but unfortunately all denied.
We write a mandamus lawsuit in 03/2023 and finally my spouse got a interview date
She interviewed in 03/2024 and she added me in her case during the date.
And right now we waiting for our decision.
She feels The interview is not very smooth. And we get ready for the worst results.
It is a really long journey for both of us but I don’t want to give up. You guys give us a lot of hope and we will win at the very end.
What’s happening is inhumane!!! 8 years of living in limbo!