Visa Revalidation

adnan10

Registered Users (C)
I heared that now If you apply for revalidation of your visa stamp you will be deny and you have to go to your home country for revalidation. I am on H-1 visa and I have previous H-1 stamp on my passport and this stamp is expiring in Feb 2003. Does anyone has any experience like that. I am Pakistani citizen. I heard one case in which he (pakistan citizen) send his passport for revalidation of visa stamp to St Louis but he got back his passport without stamp with instruction to go back to your home country to re validate the visa stamp.

Thanks
Adnan

Anybody who have been to Canada/Mexico for revalidation of H1 visas recently, please share your experiences.

thanks
-Gopi

Originally posted by adnan10
I heared that now If you apply for revalidation of your visa stamp you will be deny and you have to go to your home country for revalidation. I am on H-1 visa and I have previous H-1 stamp on my passport and this stamp is expiring in Feb 2003. Does anyone has any experience like that. I am Pakistani citizen. I heard one case in which he (pakistan citizen) send his passport for revalidation of visa stamp to St Louis but he got back his passport without stamp with instruction to go back to your home country to re validate the visa stamp.

Thanks
Adnan

Can you pls tel me what revalidation rule exactly is..

Cause my parents went to canada (toronto) recently and returned within 2 weeks..there visa expiration was till 16-10-05 now they want to go again to british columbia this time. can they just revalidate their visas..

pls reply.