• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa refusal

Hi,good afternoon for the great job doing may the good Lord bless u all.
I am 2018 Dv winner but I was denied a b2 visa 2016 wen I was married that time,sept 2016 I officially divorce with my wife with divorce cert from court,Oct 2016 I prayed the lottery and may 2017 I recorded win but on the original entry I did it single instead of divorce or separate.now here comes my qtn 1. Will that affect my chance of getting visa?
Lying about your marital status is an immediate disqualification.

Hi,good afternoon for the great job doing may the good Lord bless u all.
I am 2018 Dv winner but I was denied a b2 visa 2016 wen I was married that time,sept 2016 I officially divorce with my wife with divorce cert from court,Oct 2016 I prayed the lottery and may 2017 I recorded win but on the original entry I did it single instead of divorce or separate.now here comes my qtn 1. Will that affect my chance of getting visa?
I completed high school with though financial difficulties so I couldn't write all cos I was owning school authority during my final exams,2013 I sat for entrance axams which help me get my diploma cert and wrote another high school exams again 2017 with very good result
qtn can that qualifies me for the educational requirement? And which of the cert do I carry to the embassy?Tanks

What was the basis of your visa refusal in 2016.

You're already in the system as "married" based on your B2 visa petition, so listing yourself as "single" on your eDV registration as against "divorced" will most likely lead to your being disqualified/denied.

Which year did you graduate from high school? Are you from Ghana?