Visa interview - Original Birth certificate

andyk1

Hi,

Just a quick question.
I posted various forms for a fiance K visa to move to the states (police certificate, birth certificate, etc)
I have passed the medical and have an upcoming Visa interview where the same documents are required.

I took photocopies of the forms at the time so I copies of everything but I just wondered would these copies be enough for the interview if I have already sent the original forms off?
I posted my original copies to get this interview so they should have the originals and be floating around somewhere?

Are copies enough for the interview or do they need to be the real thing even if you have posted the originals off?

Did the Consulate requested you to post the originals?

But, it is mandatory to show the originals when you go for Consulate for interview.You can request the original if needed.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice. You may take up a legal advice before your application process.

Hi,

Just a quick question.
I posted various forms for a fiance K visa to move to the states (police certificate, birth certificate, etc)
I have passed the medical and have an upcoming Visa interview where the same documents are required.

I took photocopies of the forms at the time so I copies of everything but I just wondered would these copies be enough for the interview if I have already sent the original forms off?
I posted my original copies to get this interview so they should have the originals and be floating around somewhere?

Are copies enough for the interview or do they need to be the real thing even if you have posted the originals off?