VISA Information for Countries

I use RTD here, "timaticweb2 dot com" to check what documents are required depending on the country of visit. An RTD contains your nationality in case some country required you to show a bio-data page of the travel document.

For example. In my case for a visit to Panama:

Visa Exemptions
Passengers with a US Travel Document (Form I-571) issued to refugees if the nationality of ... is shown on the bio-data page of the travel document.
Thank you for your reply!

So sometimes based on your nationality you can entry the country visa free based on that?

By the way, when applying to a visa do RTD holders what people put into nationality - the one is on you RTD or stateless?

P.S. $599 for the website you mentioned!

You can check visa info for free there

In this case, not yet
I was just about to apply for a visa and was trying to confirm if RTD should put the actual nationality or just a stateless.

There the question arises - RTD holders should you "stateless"

So my RTD about to expire
i've visited these countries with no VISA and RTD only(green card is still pending)
Dominican Republic
Cyprus (connection flight in London)

Mexico (Tijuana)
Always went thru secondary inspection.
what do they ask/ do in secondary inspection?

Just a list working from the list I found hereREFUGEE TRAVEL DOCUMENT
CountryVisa FreeAllowed Stay
GermanyYES90 Days
NetherlandsYES90 Days
BelgiumYES90 Days
HungaryYES90 Days
Bosnia and HerzegovinaYES90 Days
CroatiaYES90 Days
MoldovaYES90 Days
PanamaYES
CyprusYES
MontenegroYES
SlovakiaYES
MaldivesYES
Cape VerdeYES
SeychellesYES
UgandaYES
CambodiaYES
CanadaYES (with Green Card)6 Months
MexicoYES (Restrictions by country of birth + LPR)180 Days
Costa RicaYES(with GC)
ArubaYES(with GC)
CuraçaoYES(with GC)
BonaireYES(with GC)
SabaYES(with GC)
Sint EustatiusYES(with GC)
AlbaniaYES(with GC)
SerbiaYES(with GC)
KosovoYES(with GC)
Republic of North MacedoniaYES(with GC)
JamaicaYES(with GC)
BelizeYES(with GC)
Antigua and BarbudaYES(with GC)
BahamasYES(with GC)
DominicaYES(with GC)
HondurasYES(with GC)
NicaraguaYES(with GC)
Cayman IslandsYES(with GC)
GuatemalaYES(with GC)
TaiwanYES(with GC)
The British Virgin IslandsYES(with GC)

No giving any advice just what i found with my research feel free to add, or make changes
Is this list accurate?

Did anybody go to Portugal, Spain, Italy or France lately? I would kindly ask if they accepted your RTD without a visa on it...

Did anybody go to Portugal, Spain, Italy or France lately? I would kindly ask if they accepted your RTD without a visa on it...
I visited France and Italy with RTD (both with and without GC).

The importance of the RTD with European travel is where you're entering the Schengen zone at first. You can only fly to Schengen zone from the visa-free countries (Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia), then you can fly/drive to other countries from over there.

When you're flying out, I think it doesn't matter.

In my all travels, I landed to Germany mostly and had no issues using RTD, then both drove and flew to other countries (France, Spain, Italy).

But, make sure about not going out the schengen zone and try to enter from a non visa-free country.
(A friend of mine flew to Germany, entered without issues, then flew to Albania (non-schengen country so he's out of schengen zone) then tried to fly to Amsterdam (visa-free) via a transit connection over Austria (non visa-free country) and had trouble entering schengen zone from Austria.)