1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Visa F1 student to a work permit ?

Discussion in 'General F Visa and Related Issues' started by debbiesouza, Jul 15, 2013.

  1. debbiesouza

    debbiesouza New Member

    I'm a student right now living in Miami. I've been here for 6 and a half months and I finish school in 7 weeks. I've heard about a work permit valid for a year that I can get if I have lived here for at least 9 months. I have no idea about what kind of visa I should apply to, do you have any information please?
    thank you.

Share This Page