• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

visa bulletin

loulaa

Registered Users (C)
hi everybody
can someone explain to me how to read a visa bulletin i can't know a current number valide for any month:)
thank u for your answers

hi everybody
can someone explain to me how to read a visa bulletin i can't know a current number valide for any month:)
thank u for your answers

For any given month there is a cut off number for every region. If your case number is below the cut off number that means an interview will be scheduled for you during the month.

hope this will help.

May Bulletin:

=== OUTLOOK FOR MAY ===

If you're from Ethiopia and your number is below 17100 (between 0 and 17100)
-- OR --
If you're from Nigeria and your number is below 12375
-- OR --
If you're from other Countries in Africa and your number is below 20550
-- OR --
If you're from Asia and your number is below 5825
-- OR --
If you're from Ukraine and your number is below 11100
-- or --
If you're from other Countries in Europ and your number is below 16'000

.. and so on ....

THAN
You can Expect to have the Interview after May 1st. You will receive an Invitation for the interview soon.

=== OUTLOOK FOR JUNE (ADVANCE NOTIFICATION) ===

IF (for Example) your from Europe AND your number is below 19'000 (between 0 and 19'000)
THAN you can expect the Interview After June 1st. You will receive an Invitation for the interview.

.. and so on ....

If you're number is below the May numbers listed an you have not yet heard from the embassy, call the KCC or the Consulate and ask about the status of your application !

:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
May Bulletin:

=== OUTLOOK FOR MAY ===

If you're from Ethiopia and your number is below 17100 (between 0 and 17100)
-- OR --
If you're from Nigeria and your number is below 17375
-- OR --
If you're from other Countries in Africa and your number is below 20550
-- OR --
If you're from Asia and your number is below 5825
-- OR --
If you're from Ukraine and your number is below 1100
-- or --
If you're from other Countries in Europ and your number is below 16'000

.. and so on ....

THAN
You can Expect to have the Interview after May 1st. You will receive an Invitation for the interview soon.

=== OUTLOOK FOR JUNE (ADVANCE NOTIFICATION) ===

IF (for Example) your from Europe AND your number is below 19'000 (between 0 and 19'000)
THAN you can expect the Interview After June 1st. You will receive an Invitation for the interview.

.. and so on ....

If you're number is below the May numbers listed an you have not yet heard from the embassy, call the KCC or the Consulate and ask about the status of your application !

:confused:

thank u so much it was helpfull