• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin May 2016

Hello!
I am sorry if I have done anything wrong on the forum but I really didn't mean to. To be honest I have no idea how forums work for the matter, I just saw that this discussion here was titled May visa bulletin so I thought that my question related to it. Please tell me exactly what to do to get answers and I hope the best for everyone :)

@mfk2901 Although Euro has given you a link to the spreadsheet, you should take note that the spreadsheet is in the very first post of the AoS specific thread that Sm1smom has asked you to look at a number of times. She is largely responsible for the content of the spreadsheet. You should read that thread and post your questions in that thread. If you don't, the answers you get might be wrong because AoS is specialized. Furthermore, I don't think there is ANYONE who knows more about AoS or spends more time giving FREE first class advice on AoS processing than Sm1smom. So - if I were you, I would take her recommendations seriously.

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2016-aos-only.326148/

Hi! I am trying to check my non selected numbers from dv2016 , just to see if there was a miraculous change :rolleyes:
But all I get is the "session time out" error. Do you think they are charging the dv2017 results or something?

Hi! I am trying to check my non selected numbers from dv2016 , just to see if there was a miraculous change :rolleyes:
But all I get is the "session time out" error. Do you think they are charging the dv2017 results or something?

With me is the same! It is "session time out" or If I try couple times - "Has Not Been selected".

When do the bulletins get released? Would the next bulletin (June) give the details on how many ended up being selected per region?

I'm not worried about my number (going by past history I know my interview wont be until next year) I'm just more curious than anything :)

When do the bulletins get released? Would the next bulletin (June) give the details on how many ended up being selected per region?

I'm not worried about my number (going by past history I know my interview wont be until next year) I'm just more curious than anything :)

VBs "officially" get release by the 15th of each month. Generally they are released between the 8 and 12. You can relax about your number - and yes - next year for the interview - Jan to March