• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for March 2016

Funny.

OC is current to 950 (with max case number of 959)
and EU is current to 24500 with a max case number 24517.

So - both regions are pretty much current, except for 9 cases in OC and 10 cases in EU.

This is certainly good progress for AF region. AF292xx here. Our newly born baby's passport might take a while to acquire. Can we unlock the DS260 and use either my wife's or my passport number as her passport number and when invited for interviews, we go with her real passport? We dont want to unlock and affect our interview date. Please advise

This is certainly good progress for AF region. AF292xx here. Our newly born baby's passport might take a while to acquire. Can we unlock the DS260 and use either my wife's or my passport number as her passport number and when invited for interviews, we go with her real passport? We dont want to unlock and affect our interview date. Please advise

Yes you can do that - but if you get the passport before being current then unlock and correct the passport number.

Thanks. Will do that. And just to put it on record, I will inform KCC, via mail, of this specific so I can have them on record as well.

DV2016 winner here. I am urgently trying to get a copy of the affidavit of support. Can someone share a link? How big is this document and what fields are required for the sponsor to fill?

April 2012 - 32000. This is the highest number in Europe. Exception 1-5 to CN ~46000 cases http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...lletin/2012/visa-bulletin-for-april-2012.html
My prediction in Europa was fulfilled by 100%.
Yeah, they have screwed up. For selected Regions to become Current in April is a joke and will result in dramatically reduced DV immigration numbers for those Regions. Very difficult to see an underlying reason other than intentional - could well be politically motivated...

Last edited:
Yeah, they have screwed up. For selected Regions to become Current in April is a joke and will result in dramatically reduced DV immigration numbers for those Regions. Very difficult to see an underlying reason other than intentional - could well be politically motivated...
Hmm... They increased the quota of the Syrians. Maybe this is the reason.

Hmm... They increased the quota of the Syrians. Maybe this is the reason.
This will have a much bigger impact and certainly not be limited to selected countries only - citizens of countries across vast regions will be affected, one way or another in both ways.

Based on country specific DV immigration data, it is rather easy to identify folks from which countries will be most directly affected by these shifting DV patterns: http://travel.state.gov/content/dam...014AnnualReport/FY14AnnualReport-TableVII.pdf
In negative terms - folks hailing from Eastern Europe, Russia and the Balkan Region...

Last edited:
I'm sorry for my stupidity, but is this a good sign or not for the current and future CN ? I hadn't followed this forum in 2012. Just DV 2014 and this one, DV 2016.