• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa bulletin for March 2013

hi guys, i'm a winner from EU

if there is someone who is already called to the KCC and know about the next bulletin can shаrе the information with us
of course you can do some prediction what's going to be the cut-off for April.

coz the process of the CN is getting very slow compared to the previous years

if there is someone who is already called to the KCC and know about the next bulletin can shаrе the information with us

coz the process of the CN is getting very slow compared to the previous years

The number for Uzbekistan is not changed, everything is wrong with this country. I think they are not gonna change the number for Uzbekistan until september.That means it's over for Uzbekistan.
EU00018***

It's definitely a great improvement. After seeing the March cut-off I was just shocked but April is much better so I hope we're getting back on track and May will hit mid 40,000 and June will cross 50,000.

It's definitely a great improvement. After seeing the March cut-off I was just shocked but April is much better so I hope we're getting back on track and May will hit mid 40,000 and June will cross 50,000.

I hope May will see 46K, then I can be current in May.

The number for Uzbekistan is not changed, everything is wrong with this country. I think they are not gonna change the number for Uzbekistan until september.That means it's over for Uzbekistan.
EU00018***

I heard uzbekistan ran out of visas?? So theres a chance that there will be no more visas at all :(

The ''Coming soon " message is coming now. I hope you will assist us knowing the cut off number with the exception it self.

Quick shameless plug :) I have created a new thread Visa Bulletin for April 2013. Feel free to check it out and contribute.