• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa bulletin for March 2013

no worries about late submission. mine was sent at the beginning of july. i have my interview in march.

I doubt I may get my notification late becase KCC takes more than two months to examine the papers. I saw all the applicants date and mine is the only one regarded as a late submission documents........Hoping for the positive response from KCC.....

CN : 2013AS000052** (Nepal)
Entry Date : 12 Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd December 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 21st December 2012
Fed Ex Delivery Confirmation : 26th December 2012
2nd NL : Not Yet
Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :

No worries. You well get 2NL. the only thing is you will wait for it a bit longer and, in your case, following visa bulletin doesnt make sense.

No worries. You well get 2NL. the only thing is you will wait for it a bit longer and, in your case, following visa bulletin doesnt make sense.

Yep Dziecka......I guessed it same as you thought......I wont get notification as others will get sooner but it will definitely take 20 to 30 days more though Im current in advance notification of March........

CN : 2013AS000052** (Nepal)
Entry Date : 12 Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd December 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 21st December 2012
Fed Ex Delivery Confirmation : 26th December 2012
2nd NL : Not Yet
Medicals :
PCC :
Interview :

when will official release be? anyone know?

Someone did call the KCC and he was told it will be published next week (Feb-15), i saw it in another thread. So i believe we may get the prepublished numbers 2-3 days before that.

Someone did call the KCC and he was told it will be published next week (Feb-15), i saw it in another thread. So i believe we may get the prepublished numbers 2-3 days before that.

mb try call on monday again?? :/

When I called them earlier this week, nice lady said that they will be published on the 15th.

If they said it will be published on 15th, I guess if someone calls on monday we will get the numbers ;) They probably didnt tell you guys cause they didnt actually have them at the time.

Africa Cutoff

Yes, the information from russian forum, sorry, the man asked only about Europe! He called just now, his own number is 21... , and he started to selebrate!

April cutoff for Africa is 33,500 . Starting to move finally ...

finally the numbers start getting better and better, my number is 23*** so May is gonna be my month :cool:
thanks guys !!! :)