• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin for June, 2013

Henrica,
I was looking at the numbers for 2009,2010 and 2011, Africa # became current only in September.
This year, the #s are moving faster than those years, and I believe Africa will become current in July (August with confidence).

Henrica,
I was looking at the numbers for 2009,2010 and 2011, Africa # became current only in September.
This year, the #s are moving faster than those years, and I believe Africa will become current in July (August with confidence).

Ok James, you missed the cutoff by just a small margin, atleast you are sure next bulletin you will be fine, what do you think of my 65*** ?

Everybody sees the numbers that I posted, nobody gives a damn to the red colored font which reads "Administrative Processing". Lolz, just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabam we see that, should we have to mention all the time we post here :) just kidding too.... you will be fine, all our prayers our dear brother, visa belongs to youuuuuuu!

Ok James, you missed the cutoff by just a small margin, atleast you are sure next bulletin you will be fine, what do you think of my 65*** ?

Henrica,
Again, from the pace of pevious years, the rate always increases in the final months. From that, and given the pace of this year, I estimate that you will definitely be current in July. Good luck to all AOS filers waiting for their turn, and a little more patience is necessary in the meantime..

Everybody sees the numbers that I posted, nobody gives a damn to the red colored font which reads "Administrative Processing". Lolz, just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

gabam if you have no problems e.g criminal activity in your file... AP is nothing to fear off... I never saw a single case where AP was not approved before October...

gabam if you have no problems e.g criminal activity in your file... AP is nothing to fear off... I never saw a single case where AP was not approved before October...
Forget about criminal activity dear, I haven't even hurt a fly in my life.

Does it mean that when you are current in July then you will be booked interview in july, i mean just within July or it can go to august?

Damn I was hoping everyone would become current in June so it's a waiting game again. I wonder when I'll have my interview :-|

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - Not Yet
Police Clearance - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet
Interviews - Hopefully in July/August
Visa Pick up - Hopefully in July/August
Port of Entry - New York JFK

I am finally in...let the rat race begin. Gabam give it a month, inshaallah your case will be resolved. You have too good a heart to fail :)

Gabam we see that, should we have to mention all the time we post here :) just kidding too.... you will be fine, all our prayers our dear brother, visa belongs to youuuuuuu!

Which African country are you from? Nigeria? mehn that CN is high....keep ur fingers crossed though.